Here is how you play MLB in FireFan:
1. Join a league game or play solo and play live mode.
2. Select the pre-game picks (only available before the game starts, at the time the line-up is submitted).
3. During the game, at the top and bottom of each inning, you will receive picks for the next at bat. That means you will have a minimum of 17 sets of picks on average per game.
4. We have also added additional stats so you can follow along with each pitch of the game. These new features allow you to be a part of the game live without the need to have access to watch the game.
4. The more questions you answer right the more points you accumulate. Live questions will be calculated during the game and most of the pre-game questions will be calculated at the end of the game (it can take up to 15 minutes for pre-game questions to calculate. We are dependent on our data provider to finalizes the scores for them to calculate).