Here is how you play NCAA games in FireFan:
1. Join a league game or play solo and play live mode.
2. Select the pre-game picks (only available before the game starts).
3. During the game, at the end of the first half, you will have 2nd half questions.
4. During the two half's you will see more questions during timeouts. It is important to note not all timeouts have questions. If the timeout comes with less than 2 minutes left in the quarter there will be no questions.
5. The more questions you answer right the more points you accumulate. Live questions will be calculated during the game and most of the pre-game questions will be calculated at the end of the game (it can take up to 15 minutes for pre-game questions to calculate. We are dependent on our data provider to finalizes the scores for them to calculate).